Schedule for Southeast SXS Challenge Choccolocco Mtn. ORV Park
It’s that time of year again, the 2015 Southeast SXS Challenge is only a few weeks away! We will be doing the same as last year since it was a big hit. We always listen to the feedback and ideas from racers and fans alike, and from what we’ve gathered, some racers like to run the faster more mild woods course but not the steep more technical climbs, and those extreme thrill seekers that like the big hills prefer not to race the clock. In 2015 we will have both, after the woods course race we will head off into the park to climb some of the most extreme hills in the south.
- We will pick 6-8 hills in the park and see who has what it takes to finish at the top of the last hill!
- It will cost $100 to enter the elimination hill challenge.
- A time limit will be put on each climb, and if you fail to conquer the hill in the allotted time, you are eliminated. If you are successful, then you will go to the next round.
- Everyone that makes it to the top of the final hill will split the purse, so if we have 10 entrys and only 2 finish, then each will receive $500!
- Every SXS/UTV that enters MUST have a 6 point roll cage, and 4 point harnesses. ( a stock RZR 800 or 900XP cage, stock Wildcat cage will NOT be allowed to race unless they have been strengthened, a stock XP 1000 is ok to race)
Saturday, January 24th:
Drivers Meeting: 9:00 am Saturday Morning
Race Starts: 10:00 am Woods Race / 1:00 pm Hill CLimb Elimination
Driver Registration: $40 REGISTER NOW
Spectators Welcome: $25 per person for Saturday and $40 per person for the whole weekend
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/choccoloccomountain
Phone Number: 256-365-0297